It’s hard to believe that spring is right around the
corner, especially while we are dealing with winter’s dark, dismal days and
those wrap-up warm freezing temperatures. But even though it seems a long way
off, things are actually about to start heating up - as Spring Break comes to Panama
City Beach at the end of February! Availability fills up fast, so whether you
are a group of college students ready to party, or a family looking to escape
to the sunshine, check out our suggestions for Spring Break Panama City Beach hotels
and condos, and start planning your getaway today!
to Stay – Students
– Home of the famous Tiki Bar nightclub (free cover to guests), plus beach
volleyball tournaments, games and giveaways, DJs, waterslides and watersports.
Rents to ages 18+.
The Summit Condo Resort
– Gulf-front units located in the heart of the action! Walk to Panama City
Beach’s hottest nightlife including Spinnaker, Club LaVela and Hammerhead
Fred’s. Rents to ages 21+.
Origin at Seahaven
– Affordable luxury condos directly across the street from the beach and
Sharkey’s restaurant/bar. Numerous amenities and specials to include free
attractions, events and dining. Walk to Pier Park!
Boardwalk Beach Resort
– a Panama City Beach favorite situated close to all the best attractions,
dining and clubs!! Hosts a large annual beach party featuring big-name
to Stay - Families
Coral Reef Condominiums
– beautifully furnished condos that are perfect for families! Units are well
appointed, spacious, and the resort itself offers awesome amenities. Located on
the family-friendly Thomas Drive area of Panama City Beach.
Laketown Wharf Condominiums
– it doesn’t get any better! Situated in the very heart of Panama City Beach,
Laketown Wharf is the biggest and newest resort in town! Families will love the
unlimited resort amenities, modern and luxurious condos, and the close
proximity to absolutely everything!
Holiday Inn Sunspree Resort
– a full service hotel resort, this popular Panama City Beach hotel is ideal
for families thanks to its crammed schedule of fun activities and events, plus
its fantastic gulf-front location. Look out for some great deals and specials!
Visit our Panama City Beach Spring Break page
for lots more info and specials on these and other hotels in Panama City Beach!
For more information about the author, Ellie Avery, please visit their profile page.
Currently rated by 0 people